Thelema Pendant (Silver/Gold)
Sign of Thelema - drawn in silver, with gold dotwork surrounding and set on black stock background. The Sigil is covered with clear glass, and the (antique silver tone) pendant is approximately 38mm circ.
- Hand drawn/made, and constructed from specially sourced materials (recycled materials where possible)
- Shipping from the European Union; see full expected shipping times here.
- Questions? Contact us directly at this link or email@example.com.
"Thelema is the name of the philosophical school and religious matrix established in 1904 by Aleister Crowley (1875-1947) and stands on the central axiom, the Law of Thelema. The Law is summed up in two phrases from the Book:
- “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” (AL I:40) and
- “Love is the law, love under will” (AL I:57) ".